April showers bring May flowers

April showers bring May flowers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy April!

Hasn't it been moody weather on the Palouse? If you don't like it wait 5 minutes!

I couldn't resist the bunnies LOL! The pic is just sooooo cute!

Stacey ~ I need to get with you soon the give you the heirloom seeds for your mom. I have so many seeds, we will be swimming in tomatoes by July!!
Alyssa ~ Let me know more if you find out, about me adopting your neighbours chickens...I Neeeeeeeed some chickens !

Also, we could meet for some kind of fun project on the 25th if you like...if the weather isn't too wicked, maybe we could work in some one's garden and all pitch in and share the labour? just a random thought.
We could all cut out and start on our aprons too.

I have plenty to donate to the thrift stores, so maybe we could have a "Naked lady clothing and accessory swap"

Stacey, you have the most incredible ideas! candle part, pampered chef party...let me know what you both want to do!

Diana~ we missed you Sunday, I hope that you can find the time to make it to a gathering, we all have such fun ideas to share.

Please feel free to post thought and ideas here. I like comments =)



Annika

1 comment: